Monday 24 September 2012

Turning the tables

I received an excellent gift from my other half this weekend in the form of a 'solar powered rotary display table'. For about £7 I was very impressed with this little fellow and he will be living in my display case; rotating miniatures to its hearts content.

I also wondered about the possibility of using it to show case miniatures on my blog and decided to give it a try... after that things got a bit silly but I thought some of you may find this amusing.


See below for a picture of the turntable in action.


3 comments:

  1. Hah, quite the gift. That's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Best choice of music EVER!


    Great little gift that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that's awesome, lovin' the music too. I might steal it form you next time I'm over ;-)

    ReplyDelete